[nagdu] Dog Schools and Other Stuff

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 16:03:37 UTC 2012

Not all dog schools have puppy raisers attending there graduation cerimonies.  Also, some schools don't have graduation cerimonies as such.  Dogs would probably get excited when seeing there raisers, trainers and other handlers but you are taught how to handle those things without fuss from you or the dog.  Sarah, it would certainly be fun to work with every dog in the place but that's not how it usually works.  They will assess your physical and mental condition and match a dog with you.  The4n, you and the dog work together until you develop a good working relationship.  If that doesn't happen they iether reassign another dog to you, work with you longer or terminate you from the program.  Of course, if it works out great, then you get to take your dog home and iether the school or yourself cheks with someone at the school if any probblems come up.  Cindy, sorry but its so fun to tease!  I can't resist a good round of friendly banter every so often!  Well, I also forget that some folks have us on there phones and I guess it could be really annoying to hear that text alert going off at all hours of the day!  I just turn off my computer at night and you all disappear until I wake up!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!