[nagdu] Distracted by other dogs

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:29:01 UTC 2012

Golden Retrievers are the best.  We have a pet Pit 1Ull who is
aggressive with other dogs but not with Labs and Golden
Retrievers.  She's scared of our handicaped Lab.  I know she will
gt along good with my guide dog because she is forced to kiss the
cat so she'll get along with whatever dog I say she gets along
with.