[nagdu] Considering A Dog

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:10:31 UTC 2012

Those are actually the 2 schools I plan to apply for first, after talking
to Tracy a little about TSE and knowing they do use GSDs, as well as at
least some training in NYC. Glad to know they were okay with you
withdrawing.

Thanks you guys for all your help! I'm going to start picking my references
tonight!

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*