[nagdu] Considering A Dog

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 00:48:25 UTC 2012

Cody,
I applied to Guiding Eyes and Pilot in October of last year. The application
process went well, and I was able to train with Princess in janulary of this
year. During my training at Pilot, I received a call from Guiding Eyes about
a starting date to train but I was already at Pilot so I told them that.
They were really nice about it too. :)
Hope this helps, Hannah