[nagdu] some questions

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Sep 21 02:59:21 UTC 2012

Hi Cindy,
Yes I changed the food some, sense I wasn't told what kind of IAms they
are using.
I went to the chicken and rice.
I have the same problem you do, if the dog doesn't add anything to his
food loll leaves, and who knows what else, then he is formed.
This took some weeks, but now I can see he is really settling in.
This pleases me very much.
His work gets better and better.
I love the way he watches my hands, trying to find rails to get up and
down steps.
Things like that.
he is getting used to looking for them for me.
Learning new places and much more.
In November My husband and I will take our first trip to the state convention.
I am looking forward to watching him learn a new area.
I am sure by then we will be just fine, and he will learn that he is
coming back home.
I would love to go to Denver, to see a friend, where I don't know if I
have been home long enough.
so I would make sure we are really settled before I take a trip to Denver.
Yes weather change, is hard, one never knows what to take.
Layers.