[nagdu] some questions

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 18:52:39 UTC 2012

When I went to GDD I did not NEED any spending money.  You don't NEED
anything while you are in class.  We went to the mall the school
provided  cookies from say Mrs. Fields.    It was great.  I went to
Rite aide downtown Palm springs for some peanuts for night time
snacking and They provide you with free Ben and Jerry's ice cream when
you walk past them and so on.  It's all up to the student.  (I did
purchase toys for Leone at Pet co just to ahve her chew them up.  I
watched in horror as other Guides swallowed their toys.  So I learned
a lesson.  We went to Various Braille Institutes and I purchased
things there but it is not mandatory.  I suggest alls tudents take
spending money or their Visa bank cards but... not necessary.