[nagdu] Intro

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 15:21:01 UTC 2012

Hello Abby,
Welcome to the list. My name is Hannah and I'm working my first dog from
Pilot. She is a black standard poodle named Princess. I received her in
February, and we are a great team. I live in Northern California, and am a
freshman at UC Davis. I hope you find this list enjoyable, helpful, and I
look forward to reading your posts.
All the best, Hannah