[nagdu] dog food

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:58:03 UTC 2012

I feed kirkland which can only be purchased at costco.  It is $25 for 40
lbs, and there is no corn or wheat in the food.  Diamond Naturals is
pretty much the same food and runs about $35 a bag and can be ordered
from a lot of places online.
Iams and purina are pretty over-priced for what they are, and you can
get something of better quality from a lesser-known brand for the same
price while getting more bang for your buck.

Meghan