[nagdu] References

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 21:30:44 UTC 2012

Hi all!

So I'm filling out one of my applications now, and I'm putting in reference
names and addresses. I've got 2 done (1 close friend who has known me for 6
years, 1 person who knows me both personally and professionally and also
lives in the neighborhood I live in), but my 3rd I'm having issue getting a
hold of. She's a former O&M teacher, and she's crazy busy. I know I'll hear
from her soon, and I'm not worried about getting her to fill out the forms
I'll need from her later. For now, though, I just really want to get this
first application turned in (it's an online application for TSE) so that I
can start taking care of everything else.  Does anyone have suggestions for
other people that work as great references? Who did you use? Obviously, no
family, but can I use another friend? Or a roommate?  Thoughts?

Kody