[nagdu] References

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:06:11 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, since moving to NYC, I don't have any local visually
impaired friends.  And everyone I knew back in Kentucky I haven't seen in
over 3 years.  Otherwise, that would have been my first instinct.

Would a roommate make a fair reference? Or is that to close to "family"?

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*