[nagdu] dog food

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 23 22:15:36 UTC 2012

I'm feeding Earthborne wholeistics high plains formula, at least I think
that's what it's called.  I have it delivered by ordering from Petflow.
I'm very happy with their service.

For bedding I fold up an old comforter and stick it in the crate.  It
gets washed in the regular washing machine just like it did when it was
on Kiddo's bed.  I think it's Star Wars or something, but Monty doesn't
have great fashion sense so he's fine with it! *smile*  He also has a
rug that I crocheted and sometimes I will use old pillows that have
gotten pretty flat from people use.  they work great under his rug though.

His crate is in my bedroom and company never sees it, so I'm totally
fine with mixmatched whatever.  And I like repurposing stuff.  It works.

HTH
Julie