[nagdu] References

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:38:26 UTC 2012

I just put her down.  I think she's a good fit - I mean, she LIVES with me,
so she knows my character and has seen me get around.  And she likes me.
LOL.  Now, my old roommates? Probably wouldn't have used them.

Now time to email admissions about that letter of introduction.  BTW, does
anyone know if that would be where I mention my preference for a german
shepherd? There was no place for that on the application.