[nagdu] Considering A Dog

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 00:20:13 UTC 2012

Thanks for all of that awesome info, Lyn!! That makes a lot of sense about
boxers. Luckily, my heart is much more set on a shepherd. I do love the
idea of a boxer as a guide, though. Their personalities are just so well
matched to mine - very upbeat and playful, even clownish.  How can you not
be happy when you're with a boxer?  But, frankly, I do think a shepherd
would be a better fit as far as a guide goes. So I'm glad I found 2 schools
that offer them.

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*