[nagdu] Working with dogs in class before we got our own dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 01:59:04 UTC 2012

OK, then I wonder why they don't feel they have the time anymore. It is absolutely no big deal, so I won't rant about it further. We used to get there on Saturday, even for the abbreviated class, work with other dogs on Sunday afternoon, and then get dog on Monday. Well, I guess they have another plan for that particular time of reference. Anyway, when I was in class that's what we did, got the dog on Monday, and went home on a Tuesday instead of Thursday. Well, I won't belabor it further. This could be starting to get off base.

Cindy Lou