[nagdu] edible bones

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Sep 24 14:47:36 UTC 2012

I'm thinking of purchasing a bone/treat that will offer a few hours of
chewing, but that is edible.  I guess you call this an edible bone.
I've purchased Bully sticks in the past which is pretty close to what I
want.  They are really pricey though.  I want something with no grains
and no nasty chemicals.

I haven't given any of my dogs rawhide in years and years.  I'm also not
super excited about Greenies.  I do have a Nyla bone, but neither of the
dogs is very interested in it.   I was looking at Zukes Z-bones.  They
are expensive.  Has anyone purchased these?  Do they last very long?
Any other suggestions? Thoughts about antlers?

Thanks!
Julie