[nagdu] some questions

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Sep 24 16:06:33 UTC 2012

If you are a woman, tampons. Seriously pack some since its harder to get to a store then you'd think and you probably don't want to ask a trainer to pick some up for you, especially a guy.
You're at training for a long time and it's something people don't tell women though maybe it should be obvious.
Toothbrush, shampoo, razor, tissues, stuff like that. Basically all the personal care items you'll need to last youa month.
You will want access to spending money but credit cards are good here.
I wouldn't worry about the dog, the school will give you the standard issue package of stuff.