[nagdu] Really big dogs

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Tue Sep 25 20:55:14 UTC 2012

Actually, I have found the opposite to be true.  My Griffin is a fairly large lab, so while I don't have too much trouble trying to get him out of the way, he does take up more space, and as such, especially on the bus, there have been episodes in which he hs been stepped on because some part of him that just can't be tucked is haing out in the open.  I rarely had that issue wht the two small GSD's I had.

However, having said that,  I still prefer a larger, taller dog.  Fits my stride much better.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> d m gina <dmgina at samobile.net> 9/25/2012 4:37 PM >>>
Hello,
That is interesting, when we worked the subway my dog small as he is,
did just fine getting threw the crowds.
I had the problem, it was so noisey I couldn't tell what direction to go.
That would be something that I would have to get used to.
Glad you do well in places like that.