[nagdu] Really big dogs

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Sep 25 23:23:23 UTC 2012

Robert,
Is the King Shepherd the same as the Shiloh Shepherd?  It sounds like the
same breed that I used to see in Dog Fancy Magazine years ago.  If I
remember right, the Shiloh was huge but mellow and had a longish coat.  I
wondered if it would make a good guide or service dog but inpractical
because of its size.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."