[nagdu] Intro

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Sep 26 00:42:27 UTC 2012

Hey Marsha,
You should be getting your dogs tomorrow - last dogless night tonight!

I didn't know you live in Philadelphia.  My dog, Landon was raised there by
a college student but have no idea as to what college in Philly he went to
with his puppy raiser - he won't tell me abbout it! LOL!

Good luck in your new dog and good luck for all the others on this list who
are going soon or are at their schools getting dogs.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."