[nagdu] crates

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Sep 26 01:41:39 UTC 2012

I have both a plastic crate and a wire one. Both are fine. The wire one I have has a plastic tray in the bottom, and both crates have beds in them as well.

I forget where I got my wire crate, but it folds down, and it's huge. Big enough, at any rate, for two labs. And a cairn terrier, if we had to. It also has a door on the front and on the side. The plastic crates are the ones that are like 36" long by about 25" wide. I got mine at drs. Foster and Smith, they have free shipping. The advantage of the wire crate is they're open on all sides. The disadvantage is that they are easy to unlatch.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY