[nagdu] dog day

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Wed Sep 26 17:44:57 UTC 2012

Also, I think the blog link is appearing as part of marsh'a signature.  Good blog.  I have been following it, and look forward to more entries.

For the past two years or so, I have also been following the blog created by a puppy raiser for The Seeing Eye.  The gentleman is an employee of TSE, and the blog has been terrific.  At present, the dog (no longer a pup) is about to go into the next class with students, so it will be interwesting to find out if he is matched wht anyone.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> Abby Cocanougher <alice.cocoanut at gmail.com> 9/26/2012 12:56 PM >>>
adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com

On 9/26/12, Brenda <bjnite at windstream.net> wrote:
> Can someone repeat the blog link, I missed it when it was originally
> posted.
> thanks
> Brenda
>
> On 9/26/2012 11:08 AM, Cindy Ray wrote:
>> I read the Monday issue of it. I'd be crazy if I had the dog's name and
>> description a day in advance. Give me that dog now! LOL.
>>
>> On Sep 26, 2012, at 9:56 AM, Abby Cocanougher wrote:
>>
>>> I read the blog this morning. I think they got the doggie names
>>> yesterday. If I'm not mistaken.  well-written blog.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> nagdu:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/cindyray%40gmail.com

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/bjnite%40windstream.net

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/alice.cocoanut%40gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/vlowery%40dhr.state.md.us

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is proprietary, legally privileged and/or confidential. This Email is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not an
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies.