[nagdu] Dogs interacting

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 19:24:58 UTC 2012

I think that the dogs sure love it!  They are after pack animals and love
interacting with us as well.  I don't think they actually need to but when
circumstances present themselves then by all means let them do so!  However,
That doesn't mean that I stop and let every dog greet one another!  Most of
the time I just don't do it and sometimes I have to tel folks to move there
pets so that I can proceed about my buisness.  Its funny how many folks
purposely bring there dogs right up to your dog and stand there!