[nagdu] dog day

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:55:25 UTC 2012

My dog doesn't a lot, but he responds to the tone of voice. I once told a guy my dog's name was George. We were there for an hour buyhing something, and the guy kept calling George. YIKES! Today I went to a memorial service, BTW, and the priest wanted to know if the dog had a name. I said he did, and he kind of googooed at him, but when I reached out to shake his hand, he was gone. All righty then.

Cindy