[nagdu] innova and crates

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 11:56:34 UTC 2012

Jessica,

I've never fed Innova, but I've heard good reviews.  The lady  that does
dog boarding here feeds it to all her dogs.  They all look really
healthy, happy and fit.

I'm assuming that the crate size is length by width by height, which
would make it 31 tall.  I think that might be the size Monty has.  He's
about 26 at the shoulder and that crate is plenty big enough.  My
husband calls it the dog barn! *smile*  If you have the space go for it,
but if you wanted to go a size smaller I don't think it would be a
problem.  I'm remembering that you are going into class soon.  Could you
wait until you get your dog so you know the size crate you'll need.
Then you could order it on line during class or have someone at home
pick it up for you from a pet store.  Then it could be at home, ready
for you when you get out of class.

Best of luck!
Julie