[nagdu] LYN's post on Dog socializing

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 02:50:58 UTC 2012

Debbie, I mostly aggree.  however, I usually don't let Holly socialize while
working.  Sometimes I will provided that I'm not in a hurry, the place
allows dogs in who don't necessarily work and the other owner doesn't mind.
When just on leash, Holly can do this if the other owner is willing and of
course, if the other dog is willing.  Holly is always up for a good sniff
and roll with another dog.