[nagdu] some questions, (or recomendations)

Katherine Lawson kate.a.lawson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 16:36:27 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,
My name is Kate, and I am a graduate of Guiding Eyes. I am in between
dogs right now: my first retired in July, and I will train with my
second in January. The training I received there was superb, and I
can't wait to return.
It's important to know what you specifically want from a guide dog
school before you apply. Try and figure out what qualities your ideal
dog would have, and do some research to try and find the program that
can accommodate your needs the best.
If you have questions about Guiding Eyes, feel free to message me off list.

Best,
Kate

Sent from my iPad