[nagdu] Hi Daniel,

daniel gutz2020 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:44:09 UTC 2012

Thank yall all for the kind welcome. I do realize that it is a hard school
to get in to, but I hear alot of good things about them, and they seem
really nice, so I'm hoping for the best :). Marsha, I'm about 60 miles from
san antonio. in a smallish town called kerrville, you might know it for
lions camp.
And, I don't really know how to phrase this elegantly...so here it goes.
I do respect your choice for not giving out your dogs name, but I read
somewhere that some people actually come up with "street names" for there
dog, do any of yall do that here? If so, it doesn't confuse the dog to be
called by 2 different names?