[nagdu] Toy Suggestions

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 23:25:16 UTC 2013

Mark - antlers are out because of our floors, but those west paw toys - are
they hard? I mean, will they clatter on the floor? I'm trying to stick to
soft or rubbery things for noise reasons. Also just learned that Corey
LOVES squeaky things. She's in love with this stuffed rope dog she's
already broken. Too bad it won't be around long, I'm guessing.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/****options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/**<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/**options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/**>
>>> julielj%40neb.rr.com<http://**nfbnet.org/mailman/options/**

>>> kodytheduff%40gmail.com<http:/**/nfbnet.org/mailman/options/**