[nagdu] Toy Suggestions

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 23:47:36 UTC 2013

Oh, that is awesome! I will definitely look into a GoNut.  Are they very
expensive? And where would you get one? Online, maybe, I'm guessing.  I'm
seriously amazed by how fast she has chewed up the rope toys today. I had a
yellow lab (130 pounds and NOT overweight according to the vet, he was just
a huge dog) a few years ago. Not a guide dog, just a pet. It took him
months to tear up a rope. My sister's pitbull has had the same tug rope for
over a year. So I thought it could withstand Corey, but I guess I
underestimated a shepherd's teeth.