[nagdu] Toy Suggestions

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:35:44 UTC 2013

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I did end up having to throw away both
of the toys that involved rope because I was worried she'd swallow bits
after she ripped them. She was very upset I took the rope dog away from her
(the rope bone she didn't care about). That said, her Tuff Plush cow is
still holding up nicely (after one day, haha) so I'm thinking no rope toys
until she's older.  The Goughnuts and Kongs look like exactly what I need,
so those will be my next toy investments.