[nagdu] sound beacon

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Apr 2 20:11:20 UTC 2013

Sure. You'd put the receiver someplace, like at your front door instead of inside your house, and carry the transmitter around, instead of sticking it (i.e. the button) on the outside of the house. So you'd press the button when you think you're getting close and listen for your doorbell.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY