[nagdu] sound beacon

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Apr 2 21:41:28 UTC 2013

APH sells a "sound source" with a remote control.  I also know
someone who put a sculpture kind of thing at the end of his sidewalk,
and he could find it with his cane as he went by.  I think it was an
native american head on a post.

I have steps that go down tho the street, and my house is the only
one on the block with a metal railing by my steps.  So it is easy to
find with my cane.

Dave