[nagdu] Toy Suggestions

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 3 15:55:43 UTC 2013

Can you play with these toys outside, or are they mostly in indoor toy?
He is a strong chewer.
Even can chew the handle of a jolly ball in half just to try to chew it
some more.
I didn't want him to have peaces that could cause problems.
I will keep this message, and see if we can order them.
I would love to see what I am ordering first, where this just isn't possible.