[nagdu] teaching the public

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 04:35:45 UTC 2013

Tomorrow there is a canine fashion show being put on as a fund raising
event for a new K--9 for the Yavapaih County Marshalls. There are many
silly things going on to get the community happy. There also some
educational things going on to enlighten the community. First on the
agenda is a presentation by yours truly on guide dogs. I did a
presentation with my dog just last week during a dinner and know that
there is an upcoming presentation on the schedule with a local church
group. In other words, I am busy becoming an ambassador and educater
about guide dogs and guide dog users. I am sure that many of you have
done these types of things also and would love to hear about your
experiences. It is not that I am some great speaker or anything. I
just get asked. Also, in my community, there are a total of three
guide dogs. WE JUST DONT HAVE THE NUMBERS
I would really like to hear about what you all do with your dogs, not
to compare, but to get more ideas of how we could all get involved and
what others do that might be good ideas to borrow on. Thanks, Eve