[nagdu] teaching the public

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Apr 6 13:02:33 UTC 2013

I'd see if you can do your presentation multiple times for smaller groups.
Perhaps you could go to each classroom, instead of one giant assembly?  500
second graders in one huge mass isn't going to be ideal learning conditions.

Keep it super simple and straightforward.  Little kids aren't going to get
concepts like intelligent disobedience.  Try to give specific examples the
kids can relate to...my dog stops at the top of a set of stairs so I can
find the top step with my foot.

HTH
Julie