[nagdu] sound beacon

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Sat Apr 6 17:08:24 UTC 2013

Wireless doorbells work great. We've used one when the doorbell at one of
our apartments wasn't loud enough to hear beyond the living room where the
front door was, and even then you couldn't hear it if you were watching tv,
etc. You could adjust the volume of the wireless receiver so you could make
it as loud as it needed to be.

Sarah and RJ