[nagdu] Article: Blind womans HEALTHY guide dog is killedandburied alongside her in fulfilment of her dying wish

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:59:30 UTC 2013

Dont worrie. Nobody has sayd anything with what me personally dont agree.
For me the story is allso very therrible and sad. But like you sayd,
cultures and the way how people think is so different. In the world there
are millions who think like us, thousands who dont care and thousands who
agree with the son. And as a lawstudent I see the law side allso. With what
i dont agree allso very often.

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits
GSM: +372 58 440 521