[nagdu] It just can't be this hard!

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Wed Apr 10 15:29:09 UTC 2013

Gentlemen, I feel more like a ping pong ball or a hot potato being passed
from pillar to post when all I want to do IS JOIN. I have over 15 e-mails,
which if you would like I will be happy to forward, and three months  just
to try and straighten this out.

So how about we start all over. Obviously I did something wrong in the
beginning so anything you could or would be willing to do to help would be
greatly appreciated.

1)      I want to join

2)      I want info on the convention in St. Pete in May

3)      I would like to rent a booth if available at the convention

4)      I would like to post on your chat room and communicate with others
who also have a Guide Dog.

Thank you, I appreciate any support you could offer,

D.K. Adams

Alias Ken & Ace