[nagdu] GDU

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:12:58 UTC 2013

Ok, I do not know if that was the right thing to put in the subject
line or if I could have made things clearer. I just finished reading
post that was likely none of my business, but was intrigued as to the
mans difficulty in joining NAGDU. He was given information and also
info on FlGDU which I take to mean Florida's affiliate. So my question
is: is there an AzGDU? (Arizona). I am not even a member of national I
guess am unsure of the benefits of membership and all. I bet I am not
the only one out here. Could you(someone) give us an overview of
membership benefits and activities and what the individual states do
if ng? In other words, please educate us on this as it may just be
important. :) Thanks, Eve