[nagdu] All!

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Thu Apr 11 19:20:21 UTC 2013

Hi All!

I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed just reading the e-mail traffic as
a very new member of the group. I have had Ace, my partner in crime, for a
year and a half and I can't imagine not having him in my life. Ace wrote a
book that hit Amazon in Dec. called "Ace Guide Dog Detective" and it is
currently being reviewed by the "Talking Book Library" as a potential
addition to their book offering. So for all of us it will be free. It
chronicles our first year together and is written from Ace's perspective
with a little tongue-in-cheek approach. If you have any interest you can go
to his web site and pull up the first six pages to see if it is of any
interest to you. Info at acenovels.com

Ken & Ace