[nagdu] some adventures and more

Criminaljusticemajor Extraordinarie orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 04:54:24 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Odie, my father and I did have some adventures, especially Odie and I.
My father picked us up some time after 10:00 AM and we went to eat lunch at Red Robyn (not sure of the correct spelling) for that restaurunt.
I had chicken strips and fries with a Dr. Pepper and water.
Can't remember what my father had as my head feels like it's be smashed or something.
We went to the Fairmount Cemetery to check out erns and they were very, very expensive: at least the one for $800.
After that, my father drove me to the funeral home where Odie and I got to see my husband/his daddy a final time or two.
When we got into the room, I let Odie go up and investigate the rectangular box which Dale was lying inside of.
After that, my father held on to Odie and I was able to feel my husband's face and hands.
We left the room to go sign the paperwork for the cremation process to begin.
After that, my father asked me if I wanted to do a final farewell with my husband and Odie's daddy.
We then left the funeral home and went to my father's house for a while.
unfortunately, he forgot to put up the trash can and his dogs ended up making a big mess out of it.
He was able to get the mess cleanned up.
We made a trip to the automatic car wash so the car could be cleanned up.
Odie has never experienced the automatic car wash, so it was good that it did happen.
My father had to go back to his home to grab change for the parking meedor in downtown.
After that, Odie and I came back home.
Tomorrow is the big day, the celebration of Dale's passing.
I can honestly say the apartment is too quiet now that he's no longer here.
Before, he'd usually be watching television in the living room and laugh which I'll miss.
As for the car wash thing, Odie wasn't bothered by it and he handled it like a champ.
Bibi and the sad son Odie