[nagdu] A cane user interested in a dog guide

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 15:46:02 UTC 2013

Oh I knew I would get it for that. It's just a personal prejudice I
guess. I wont own one. Never have. Well, I actualy have owned two dogs
that were each one quarter lab, but I didnt admit it often. Cant
really say as to why. Just experiences I have had I guess and dont
bother trying to change my mind. No one can. I have a golden retriever
right now. My last dog was a german shepherd. I know that not all dogs
in a breed are alike, but I cant get over my prejudice I guess. I do
know that for some reason I could tolerate yellows much better than
blacks so I am wondering if it might be a childhood thing.  Never
really thought about chocolates one way or another.  Well, sorry, but
that's how I feel. ;X Eve    Oh and I know it is not black dogs in
particular that I do not like. We had a black pitbull once that was a
sweetheart. Her name was Loca and she thought she was a chihuahua.
Again, sorry.