[nagdu] First Flight with New Dog

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 14:15:13 UTC 2013

Hi Cody,
My school was strong on emphasizing flights with guide dogs. The school that my dog King from doesn't recommend to feed your dog before the flight because then your dog will want to relieve during or shortly after the flight. Also, to prevent your dog from wanting to want to go to the bathroom, it is recommended to only give your dog ice cubes throughout the flight. I personally don't feel it necessary to inform the airline of my travels before hand. I usually just show up and deal with it there. Best of luck on your flight.
Juanita Herrera

Sent from my iPhone