[nagdu] Previously discussed topics was First Flight with New Dog

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:01:04 UTC 2013

All,

Julie brings up a very important point. We did just discuss this. I would suggest that list members who need answers to questions, go and look in the list archive first because asking the whole list. I know you will find thread upon thread on airline subjects. I am not saying anyone did anything wrong, but this topic was literally discussed maybe one week or two weeks ago. So lets please get into the habit of looking at the archives before hand, okay?

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
Sent with my IPhone