[nagdu] Bicyclists!

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 23:20:37 UTC 2013

Hi Ken, Mardi here from Tucson Arizona. I frequently have to go down to the
University of Arizona campus  and I don't use the side walks as there are
very few curb cuts. I use my dog from a power wheelchair. I get problems
from the bicyclists and skate boarders.Twice, my previous guide was hit and
fallen on by skate boarders.I am brushed by the cyclists very often and I
don't even hear them coming as I am deaf in one ear.I don't know why they
need to pass by so close to my dog.I have complained but nothing has ever
come of it. Take care, Mardi and Shaman and Neechee ,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/