[nagdu] GDB List

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Apr 18 11:34:50 UTC 2013

Hi Jolynn,
The main GDB list is unofficial, but very informative and also talkative. It is called the GDB Lounge and has graduates, puppy raisers, and even some staff members on it.
To subscribe, send an email to:
Gdblounge-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

There are also many GDB Alumni Chapters throughout the US and Canada, and many of them have email lists too. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Deanna and Pascal