[nagdu] Guide Dogs

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:40:05 UTC 2013

I don't really understand your post. Did you start a thread concerning
guidedogs that got ignored or did not post. I have been having that
issue of things I post not going through and would think it is my
computer except that it is only happening on this list. If you have a
question or comment involving guidedogs; please post it here if
possable for everyone. Eve