[nagdu] Guide Dogs

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 15:59:08 UTC 2013

I do not think that our posts are sensored. I think there is something
wrong. Seriously, I know this sounds weird. It is just there have been
some pretty raunchy and inappropoiate posts that have shown up by
mistake where just lately it seems things are not going through. I am
not a computer person, but I think it has to do with the server or
something (unsure if that is the right word). That is why I mentioned
this. This is the only list I am having difficulty and it has only
been recently. I know you are fairly new to the list so you missed
some woozies that have been posted and I am sure if there was any
intentional censorship, they would have met the clippers. I also do
not think this is a Marsha thing, but maybe she would know who to
contact about it. Eve