[nagdu] Follow-up

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 18 18:23:56 UTC 2013

Hi Margo.
Well, whatever.  I know some people really hate mandatory follow-up, but it
never bothered me when I had a GDB dog.  I looked at it as an opportunity to
get a check-up, and gossip about the happenings at GDB.  And, as I recall,
GDB changed the mandatory follow-up to once a year for the first couple
years, and then again when the dog got fairly old.  And I never had the
impression it would be a big problem, if I happened to be too busy to meet
with the trainer.
Tracy