[nagdu] Traffic check

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:01:55 UTC 2013

Dar,
It sounds like you've resolved this. The office woman was rude, but how
often do you deal with her? Ultimately, she did what you wanted, assigned
you to another worker who should be more sensitive to your needs.

I'm curious, what is this organization? What do they do? I've never heard of
such a thing.